Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Bathurst Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Bathurst Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Bathurst Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Bathurst Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Bathurst Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Bathurst Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Bathurst Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Bathurst Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Bathurst Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Bathurst Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Bathurst

3 posters

Go down

Post Bathurst Empty Post Bathurst

Post by TTR Powerslave 7/5/2012, 9:51 pm

Good job top 3 what a race some epic battles,, post your night.

Big thanks to Kiwi for helping us out when rfactor froze up in the middle of qually.. Sad
TTR Powerslave
TTR Powerslave

Back to top Go down

Post Bathurst Empty Re: Post Bathurst

Post by TTR Powerslave 7/6/2012, 8:04 am

Had rFactor issues in the middle of Qually so did'nt get to post a time Sad

The Shootout style format worked pretty well, But I didnt set enough time for qually and had to let everyone out pretty quickly, the concept was really well recived and quite a few comments were made by those in the pit how cool it was to watch the shootout.. Might look at adding it a bit more into a series now I sort of know what is going on. Laughing

starting at the back of the grid was allways going to be a challange and it was, launched well only to have Nuty spin of the start and I collected him and someone else,, recovered from that still within the group of cars I thought Id be racing with..
couple of laps in comming down the main strait heading into T1 got hit pretty hard and turned, managed to recover from that but the car wasnt feeling too great, I knew I probably needed to pit but desided not too and pushed on, I was really struggling and my lap times really way off where I needed to be, A few laps later at turn 1 trying to turn into the corner the car wouldnt turn and struggled to pull it up the result was a one way trip to the sand.. By the time I got out of the sand I was the best part of 1/2 a lap down on the group and I pitted, for the rest of the race I pushed as hard as I could with some succuess but could never recover.

I did push on and I'm very happy I finished 1.5hrs at bathurst in any mod is an achivment,I mostly very happy how much this series has helped me become a better driver and its hard to beleive that only a few months ago I was getting lapped 3-4 times at Symons Plains in the V8's then the focus was trying to stay on the lead lap, to a podium finish at Canberra and Most of the time being there or there abouts to the middle group of guys in this and the V8's Smile

time to focus on the Zonda's and hopefully I can get a better result there.
TTR Powerslave
TTR Powerslave

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 7/6/2012, 4:36 pm

Was quite surprised to find myself in the Top 5 Shoot Out after struggling a bit in practice...

Got a great start and soon settled into 3rd... decided to push hard and do the 3 stop strategy rather than than the 2 stop...
Inherited 2nd place when Killerkeys lost a wheel and his way Laughing and ended up eating sand...
Had some scary moments in the last half of the race, going off at turn one and a spin or 2 at Skyline... but managed to maintain a reasonable gap..
Absolutely stoked with 2nd place... GroupC was just too good... lapping everyone at least once... Well done...

Well done to all who completed the hour and a half.. it takes a lot out of you and I looked like a crippled 80 year old tottling off to bed after the race Shocked

It was great to see the points so close at the end, it keeps the interest up when you know that you have the chance to go up the ladder in just one race...

Well done Powerslave on the awesome series.....
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by groupcaction 7/7/2012, 10:06 am

Was a great nights racing... Always is at Bathurst!

Quali: Had a rough ride, never got a clean lap but just scrapped into the Shootout which are always alot of fun. Set a balls to the wall lap to get 2nd on the grid!

Race: Got a good getaway to go side by side with EAOKillerkeys into Hell & up Mountain straight... I broke as late as possible to dive inside him into Griffins & from there i put my head down to build a gap. Corty i noticed got up into 2nd for a bit before he disconnected maybe?? That was a shame as myself & Corty always seem to hangout in the same parts of the track, i was really looking forward to a epic battle around Bathurst. Later in the race EAOKillerkeys dropped out of the race leaving me with a big lead to look after.

I must say the backmarkers in this race were outstanding!! Prob the best i've come across!! Some were in the own battles & to be so very generous in pulling aside i commend you guys!!!

1hr 1/2 around Bathurst is a long time, in that time i don't think i made a mistake, not one wall touch nothing... Prob my best driving performance ever in rfactor! Was buggered at the end of it but chuffed with my drive!

Thanks again to TTR & Powerslave for a great series!! Sean you did a mega job running the Carrera Cup, credit to you champ!!
groupcaction
groupcaction

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down