Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Queensland  Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Queensland  Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Queensland  Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Queensland  Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Queensland  Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Queensland  Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Queensland  Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Queensland  Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Queensland  Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Queensland  Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Queensland

+2
shano
TTR Benny
6 posters

Go down

Post Queensland  Empty Post Queensland

Post by TTR Benny 7/30/2012, 8:30 am

Post Queensland  Tclresults

Wasn't sure if I could run or not so only had done a little practice leading into the night but mozza had thrown me a good setup that served me well for the night

Qual
Got a good time for me but hadn't made any effort with practice time and setup to get it to work on low fuel so qual where I expected.
Race 1
Got caught beaten to the hairpin by fieldsy in the big V8 and V8 Player got through as well. Let all the tyres come up to temp and started to mow down some positions working my way up a little further than expected due to Billy Bob crashing out. Had a good battle with Killer for quite a few laps and eventually worked my way passed only to have a big slide out of the first hairpin and letting Killer back through, but the next corner killer did the same thing and back through I went. With a lap to go I came across Racer69 and threw everything I had left at him but coming out the second last corner put a wheel on the grass and round and round and round she went.
Race 2

Still struggling on cold tyres in this mod I just take it to easy and drop so many positions everytime on the first lap. Once again tyres up to temp and pushed hard having a great battle with Killer again (only spot I was quicker was out of final turn) getting through started to chase down Billy Bob in the tissue box as I got within two seconds Bob wound the speed up a little to keep the gap at that point. I pushed a little bit two hard then trying to close in and had a trip through the gravel at the end of the long straight and just lapped from here to the finish
Nothing to write home about with results but had a great time with some good battles
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post Queensland  Empty Re: Post Queensland

Post by shano 7/30/2012, 1:12 pm

qualy was crapola couldnt get anything goin at all...

race 1 got away ok and watched mozza head off into the sand and racer whipeed by and did the same thing lol... couldnt catch corty even though he was plodding lol...

race 2 think corty and bersley decided to build sand castles and mozz headed off in the lead.. couldnt even run his pace lol.. racer got by then just drove around until had to pit...

was good nites racin cheers....

except for the dude wit the loud voice on team speak but mute fixed that lol
shano
shano

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 7/30/2012, 4:21 pm

shano wrote:
race 2 think corty and bersley decided to build sand castles and mozz headed off in the lead.. couldnt even run his pace lol.. racer got by then just drove around until had to pit...

Was Great drive by moz on a power track

shano wrote:
except for the dude wit the loud voice on team speak but mute fixed that lol

Agreed I muted out as well , but will have a chat to anothony next time I see him online
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DV_8 7/30/2012, 5:04 pm

Had a reasonable run last night, the Skyline is no good in the 200km races because of its fuel consumption so I was never a chance in race 2

Qualifying
Managed to get 3rd and went about a tenth faster than my best time from practice.

Race 1
Got a lot of wheel spin off the line and dropped back to 7th but ended up 4th at the end of the first lap. It took me a few laps to get my lines right through the first 2 corners and when I finally did Mozza had closed up. I managed to keep him behind and gain on Berlsy but I couldn't get by and came home in 4th.

Race 2
Rather than spend the race short shifting and backing off on the straight I decided to do a splash and dash. I should have done my pitstop late in the race so I could spend more time on a lower fuel load. I got away from the line pretty well but had no where to go and dropped back to 7th. I ended up 4th on the first lap due to others playing in the sandpit and pitted on lap 4 which dropped me back through the field. I was 8th with a few to go and had 3 cars not too far in front, I managed to pass Killer on the last lap for 7th with a dive down the inside.
DV_8
DV_8

Back to top Go down

Post by Berlsy 7/30/2012, 5:57 pm

not a fan of this track at all, the commo just felt like an ocean liner around here

R1 - got off the line well and was up in 3rd spot behind shano and corty. tried to keep pace with shano but he gradually pulled away. had dv8 keeping me honest the whole race. came home in 3rd just in front of dv and mozza

R2 - this one didn't go to well, got off the line well and was second behind corty but stoopid me outbroke my self going into the hairpin and tapped corty which put us both into the sand. really sorry bout that mate, i just totally f@#ked up. after about 3 and a half hours i finally got out of the sand and was well and truly in last place. thrashed the guts out the commo for the rest of the race and got 9th spot

see ya's all at eastern creek, think the commo will go well there Laughing

Berlsy

Back to top Go down

Post by racer69 7/30/2012, 6:17 pm

I haven't driven very many laps of this place and despite looking simple on the surface i found it quite tricky to get right, working out the right lines etc... takes time

I qualified ok but felt i could have gone abit better. At the start of race 1 i got a good start and was in third down into Turn 3... when i followed Mozza off into the sand. I lost alot of time getting out of there and during the race managed to battle my way back up to 6th in the end.

Race 2 - I was convinced i had to make a stop in this race because fuel would be too marginal. I got a great start and after a great early dice with Shano & Mozza, i managed to take the lead and start to pull a gap. I don't think the gap got to more than 5secs over Mozza in the Merc, and by half distance the tyres were starting to heat up. I was planning a pitstop on Lap 19 for a splash to make the last two laps, but with a few to go i noticed that i might be able to make it to the end. Mozz got very close in the last few laps but i was able to hold him out and cross the line in first with 2ltrs of fuel left.....

Great driving though Moz, your doing great things in that Mercedes. Also a great job DV8 in the Nissan, particularly in qualifying getting it into the top 3 Smile

Looking forward to the next one at Eastern Creek Smile
racer69
racer69
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/30/2012, 7:16 pm

Did my usual practice during the week, but even so, didn't expect much more than a 4th or 5th, with the merc lacking in a straight line.

Quali - Somehow managed to get the merc on the front row. No idea how, don't ask me to repeat it lol.

Race 1.
Muffed it up, stuck it in the sand on Lap 1. Drove hard for the rest and had pretty much cooked my tyres by the time I reached DV in the Skyline. Try as I might, I couldn't get a sniff, and lacking a bit of grip on the rear, couldn't get a good enough drive out of any of the slower corners. Finished 5th

Race 2.
Got a good start, and managed to run 3rd down the back straight. Berls and Corty did a Racer and Moz show at the same sandtrap, so I drove past in the lead. Racer got past, and I tried to steal it back with a bit of bump and grind in the middle of the last turn but by the end of it, he was running about a second a lap faster, and managed to build it out to about 5 secs. Started dragging it back slowly, but again, the HP of the Sierra kept him outta my reach :-D

Racer - cheers man, Merc is just a dream to drive. I'm just here for the ride lol.

Yeh I had TS muted too....

Back to top Go down

Post by David Paterson 7/30/2012, 11:09 pm

I forgot this race was on, but after racing at Lakeside on the weekend, i was super tired and went to bed early.
David Paterson
David Paterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down