Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Austin Texas Round Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Austin Texas Round Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Austin Texas Round Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Austin Texas Round Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Austin Texas Round Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Austin Texas Round Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Austin Texas Round Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Austin Texas Round Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Austin Texas Round Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Austin Texas Round Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Austin Texas Round

5 posters

Go down

Post Austin Texas Round Empty Post Austin Texas Round

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 8/27/2011, 10:02 pm

Points are up!

Post away guys

How did your night pan out???

Last edited by TTR kwik-kiwi on 8/27/2011, 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post Austin Texas Round Empty Re: Post Austin Texas Round

Post by TTR kris 8/27/2011, 10:05 pm

not to bad
took heaps of laps to get the flow of the track
good clean racing again tonight
thanks all for the battles
BL mini for loosing conection 3rd race

Last edited by TTR kris on 8/27/2011, 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

Post by wobblyone 8/27/2011, 10:11 pm

great nite and some great battles....hadnt practiced at all till tonite as i kept downloading the wrong track Smile

hated the place and was about 10 secs a lap off the pace lol.

but a bit like the first race i did with the v8s somehow got a groove and started to enjoy the circuit kept at it and found a good setup and somehow managed to push into the 05's qualied p2

race one had a great dice with mini and moo and was looking at second till mini stuffed it past me in top style Smile

last lap banzi by all three of us saw mini taking out the win and moo loosing it on last turn handing me p2 Smile

race 2 had some great dices again specially with kris door to door for quite a while, but in the end my car had better pace and i was able to pull away and take a win with mini closing like a missile towards the end .....phew

race 3 had great pace and came from the back of the grid into p2 pretty quick....then chased down moo and went on to get a good gap in the lead, bad choice of pitstop strategy saw me drop to p2 as moo pitted a lot earlier......i caught him up on new rubber but he responded really well and drove superbly on worn tyres to take out the win, grats too everyone a top nite yet again Smile
wobblyone
wobblyone

Back to top Go down

Post by moo 8/27/2011, 10:39 pm

Well qualy I was just foucasing on not stuffing up

Race 1 got the jump and into turn 1 but the com'in from the back straight to the happen wobbly braked very early and I went zooming by him then on the last lap I don't know if mini had a push or something but somehow he got in front and won then on the last lap I came around tbhe corner and then went on the grass and I went straight into the wall

Race 2 son wobbly in urn 1(sorry mate)then I had a look at the back straight harpin and then mini got in the side of me and turned me around then I caught kiwi and then I went into too hot and taged kk so he went through the gravel trap and I readdressed then at the start of the back straight I tried to go past kiwi and he turned me around

Race 3 at turn one I dived to the inside and got 1st then from there I led and won......... And i couldn't believe how much time I made by the pits!

moo

Back to top Go down

Post by M1N1K0B3 8/28/2011, 12:09 am

No practice when I came never been at the track b4 and after a few laps hit a pb of 2:05.3 think it was the fastest lap as well set for the whole event I got on the grass final corner which lost me a bit of time but not a lot... Used Benny's Virginia setup that he sent me which worked perfect around here, it was the only one I tried Smile Was asked for the set to be sent and regretfully I did losing the .7 lead I had up to that point.

Quali - Stuffed up the first lap and on my next 2 laps I got called for cutting the hairpin the little .aiw glitch this track has... lol Think Kris got called cutting the track by running wide! lol Very Happy Just did a nice stable and clean last lap got P3.

Race 1 - Was sandwiched by the Jim Beam cars into turn 1 and ended up P3. Was just following and managing the tyres until I made my move final 2 laps. Moo crossed the line with 8 seconds to go so I decided to give it my all. Passed Wobbly into the hairpin and moo ran wide and sized him up. I decided to brake as late as I could on worn tyres and knew moo would run wide using me as a brake marker. Got a tap from wobbly under braking which dominoed me into moo. Took the lead and the win final lap planned everything to perfection Very Happy

Race 2 - Kept the pressure on Wobbly for the whole race had a go at him final lap but couldn't make the pass stick. Then the most unfortunate thing happened in which Wobbly crossed the line with 1 second left and I crossed the line with the chequered flag waved... I gave up and just followed him around for the last lap lol since he bet us all by a lap... Wink

Race 3 - Into turn 1 I braked fine and well but let go of the pedal as they slipped away and got into the back of kiwi... sorry about that I ended up spending the whole first sector fixing my pedals and got them in the right position. Thought I had a good strategy to come back and win this one but lost connection...

Finished off the night watching a great quali session in F1 Very Happy

M1N1K0B3

Back to top Go down

Post by moo 8/28/2011, 12:56 pm

Correction judged watch the repaly and I had all locked brakes going into the back straight this was race 3........

Edited* for this psot was for me and kk's crash.

moo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down