Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
POST Queensland  Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
POST Queensland  Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
POST Queensland  Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
POST Queensland  Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
POST Queensland  Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
POST Queensland  Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
POST Queensland  Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
POST Queensland  Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
POST Queensland  Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
POST Queensland  Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

POST Queensland

+2
KKR kwik-kiwi
TTR kris
6 posters

Go down

POST Queensland  Empty Re: POST Queensland

Post by TTR kris 8/20/2011, 10:09 pm

FINAL ROUND OF THE 2ND 1/4

big turn out
most raced really well and clean
i got spun 3 times in the 2 races from idiots that had blown in for the race from other forums
i saw webber had a problem with one of them also
bit of a shame when every one was told it was a final round and not to stuff it up for the points leaders
good to see more ttr members there tonight fast and not so fast giving the v8s a go,

but good nights racing guys
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 8/20/2011, 10:10 pm

Wow.. what a turn out..... great to see some new faces....

Race 1

Had a good battle with Benny until his tyres were better than mine and he got passed and pulled away, then concentrated on bringing it home.....

Race 2

Ended up 20th after the first lap.. no contact, just avoiding all the drama.....
pushed on ....... and happy with where i finished............. 7th (i think)

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 8/20/2011, 10:22 pm

TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 8/20/2011, 10:23 pm

TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 8/20/2011, 10:24 pm

bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR kris 8/20/2011, 10:26 pm

wd kiwi

cheers cheers cheers
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Webber 8/20/2011, 10:43 pm

Massive wd kiwi. Look how close it was!!!!

Great races and Cheezy was a pleasure to race with, bloody quick too, was happy with 1-all outcome.

Some of the other guys were a reminder that other leagues don't have the same driving standards as we do.
Webber
Webber

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 8/20/2011, 10:53 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheersWD KIWI GREAT SERIES WIN cheers cheers cheers cheers

Will Report Tomorrow Numbers were good but tend to agree with Webber with some drivers but overall was Having a Good run untill computer black screened for about 20 seconds while running a comfortable fourth by the time it came back was in 17th with no front bar

TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shaynskyline 8/20/2011, 10:58 pm

No one was practicing TCL or VK Cup tonight, so i jumped on the V8 server for a drive.

Having never driven this track before tonight, and having about an hour to practice it, i am very happy with how it went.

Qualified FOURTH in a field of very fast drivers, i have no idea how this happened lol, maybe a few people didnt show up tonight or something.

Race 1, starting from FOURTH spot, (my best grid placement in my rFactor history), basically i was going ok, and was in 5th for a while, just being very carefull and braking early so i didnt rear
end one of the front runners, which i couldve done very easily.

Managed to stay clear of them, and ended up behind D!2t who ive never seen before. But me and him battled for about 17laps, well i was chasing him, but he was defending very well.
I was very happy to stay with someone and trouble them over a long distance. So the 7th spot i achieved was awesome.

Race 2 i started in 7th. Lights go green, i light it up and WEEEEEOEEEEE around the car goes and slams into the pit straight wall. Lost my front wing, and ended up 2nd last.
Wow, it makes such a huge difference with no front wing, you lose so much pace. I managed to complete all the laps, and brought the car home in 15th place.

Such a great mod are the V8's. Great fun to drive.

WD to the winners, of the races, and the series.

Big thanks to Webber, who donated his setup. keke. worked a treat.

shaynskyline

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR=JD 8/21/2011, 7:55 am

Congrats to Kiwi, Benny & kris on the podium for series 2.
TTR=JD
TTR=JD

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 8/21/2011, 8:57 am

Heading into this last round Kiwi, Kris and myself all put in plenty of practice and were all pretty similar speed. The unknown for us being that that was four of us battling for championship was Nibiru's speed. Unfortunately Niburi didn't make the event and it was left to the three of us to battle it out.

Firstly before I continue my apologies for the hold up and change of format. For those that weren't aware there was a problem with a few players not having a pit box allocated. To add to this it actually was there but it was in the middle of the main straight. This was a new track and we tested everything but this never happen to us during testing. We tried numerous options changing cars etc which did fix the problem but as we fixed one other dropped out. So to make it fair the only option to get the show back on the road was to change tyre and fuel wear and make the race as long as we could on one tank at 75 litres

Ok for Qual with massive numbers needed to stick the car close as I could to the front and I managed fourth which was pretty happy about was very impressed with Shayn's time wd mate as I said last week you will get better as you get use to the cars.

Race one
Good start able to defend into turn one and followed kiwi down into turn three. Webber and chezzey were so quick and never had any attention of try to run with them. I was happy running in fourth and Drove one of my most controlled drives of my rfactor racing. Was sure the tyres were going to be ok but with not running this many laps one set (in theory had but it was when the tyre wear was x2 and the laps half the amount) I made sure I didn't lock a brake or have the car slide and the tyres temps were fantastic barely creeping over 100 deg. By doing this I was not just following Kiwi he was a fraction quicker but I could see that was using tyres pretty hard. about lap 8ish I think the tyre life became more apparent and I was able to close in attack and make a small break. From here was able to control tyre life again until duzNZ started closing a little after getting past Kiwi and after Kris telling me on Vent that he had bumped him last corner and spun kris wanted to stay clear so used up remaining tyres to the end to keep clear. Was great race the first half with kiwi and I battling allthough there was no passing attempts following that close for so long does bring quite a bit of enjoyment specially when I believed we only rubbered a panel once at turn 3 going side by side through there.

Race Two
Got a good start again and unfortunately kiwi didn't not sure what happened and was looking great for a top four finish. Had Skaife give me a big bump into turn six which was a accident and he ended up running off while I survived but can't say I was over-ally impressed as we explained pre race about championship battles. Eao Evil caught me slowly after this and I made a mistake I probably had the pace to hold him out but decide to let him through as I had a good gap back to the guys I was really running with. Kris in race one got spun Kiwi in race 2 had a issue lap one and cost him heaps of time and finally it was my turn heading into turn 3 complete black screen couldn't do a thing 20sec's at best before it came back and I was buried in the sand at turn 3 with no front spoiler and in position 17. I tried my best and got up as far as I could but it wasn't enough finished in 12th.

Well done Kiwi we have had some great battles all series. As I said we all had issues that cost us about the same amount of places at different times during the night, and on the night you made the strongest recovery of all of us and you are a truly deserving winner POST Queensland  192488 POST Queensland  192488

Also WD to kris on your third position POST Queensland  192488
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR kris 8/21/2011, 9:18 am

so true cheers cheers cheers

TTR Benny wrote:

Well done Kiwi we have had some great battles all series. As I said we all had issues that cost us about the same amount of places at different times during the night, and on the night you made the strongest recovery of all of us and you are a truly deserving winner POST Queensland  192488 POST Queensland  192488

POST Queensland  192488

Last edited by TTR kris on 8/21/2011, 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 8/21/2011, 9:22 am

Absolutely stoked with with series win. Just a shame it was because of Benny's "black screen" (gotta love computers huh?)
Wonder how close it would have been otherwise...........
I was driving pretty hard at the end of race 2 because Kris was behind me and I thought I was defending 2nd in the series... (didn't realise Benny had an issue....)

Shame some of our visitors had the "Paul Morris Syndrome" but I guess that's racing .

Congrats Shazam on her first V8 race... hope you become a regular

and thanks JD Very Happy
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 8/21/2011, 10:11 am

You one fair and square kiwi my issue may have glitched because of numbers your lap one was because of extra numbers so all even at the end
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down