Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Bathurst 6 October 3hr Enduro Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Bathurst 6 October 3hr Enduro Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Bathurst 6 October 3hr Enduro Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Bathurst 6 October 3hr Enduro Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Bathurst 6 October 3hr Enduro Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Bathurst 6 October 3hr Enduro Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Bathurst 6 October 3hr Enduro Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Bathurst 6 October 3hr Enduro Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Bathurst 6 October 3hr Enduro Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Bathurst 6 October 3hr Enduro Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Bathurst 6 October 3hr Enduro

+7
graham2456
shano
M1N1K0B3
POD253~XR~
peter308
Kakswell
scott39
11 posters

Go down

Post Bathurst 6 October 3hr Enduro Empty Post Bathurst 6 October 3hr Enduro

Post by scott39 10/6/2012, 8:55 pm

Hey guys. What a let down for me lol. Went to grab a drink on lap16 odd and hit something on the keyboard which knocked me out of the car somehow. Embarassed Grrr. Evil or Very Mad Felt good leading Bathurst lol. Never mind. Hope you guys had an awesome night. I'll come back tomorrow and see who won the Great Race. Cheers.

scott39

Back to top Go down

Post Bathurst 6 October 3hr Enduro Empty Re: Post Bathurst 6 October 3hr Enduro

Post by Kakswell 10/6/2012, 10:18 pm

Hey, i was having a good run after a shocking start.. i decided i would pit on lap 6 i think it was to get clean air .. on my exit i spun and slaped the wall.. had to Reverse n get going again.. nxt pit stop as i come in i acidently Cancled my pit request insted of switching on my pit limiter! than got a drive through.. than to top the night of.. i had just got into 5th place.. come in for a pit and ran out of fuel and come to a stop only cm's of my pit bay Lol
heres a video of how close i come to my pit bay lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXrOurSqDg0&feature=youtu.be

Kakswell

Back to top Go down

Post by peter308 10/6/2012, 11:46 pm

hey all what a awsome night would anyone one crack it if we keep the enduro thing going like the series is and make teammate optional tonight was a cracker to the guy's that went it solo i raise my glass to ya was a bit messy at the start of the race but towards the end seen some great driving by all remember guy's a 3 hour race dont start at the first 4 bend's lol to all that made it to the end well done bad luck to mini got kicked not long after the 1:00 min to go came on the screen so bad luck to him benny and kiwi and not sure who else organised this well done guy's like mc donald's im loving it cheers

peter308

Back to top Go down

Post by POD253~XR~ 10/7/2012, 9:50 am

For starters thanks Benny for organising this and to anyone who helped, also thanks Richo for being my team mate, great drive.

Bad luck to Mini with three minutes to go lost connection, you were untouchable I think you were about 1m 25sec ahead of us when you went.

Congratulations to all the solo drivers as well, non stop for 3hrs and all done really well.

The race,

Practice: From the start of practice the track didn't feel as fast as previous practice sessions, some what felt sluggish and slippery at the same time.

Qually: Like I said before, track did not feel good at all and the setup felt strange to that, managed third in Qually.

Race: LOL.......Richo and I got a 12 place grid penalty for a gearbox , engine change and DRIVER CHANGE in warm up....lol ,so we started the race in 15th position.......lol

The race began and it was really hard to get past anyone from the get go , all drivers were keeping a very good race line and holding position very well, wasnt untill we got to racer69 when our race started, I just didnt have enough pace to get past racer69 and it took a driver change to get Richo in the car to do so. Bad luck to Draggu - Scotty - Foydie,I watched Floydie come back the fied a couple of times but dont know what happened to him. In the end with 3 min to go Richo was 1min 25 secs behind Mini and the gremlims came out and bit Mini bad , he lost electrical power, altinator went (Connection). Bad luck Mini.............you had it , what a drive from you on your own.

Had a great night all, hope to see you all here next year!

Last edited by POD253 on 10/7/2012, 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
POD253~XR~
POD253~XR~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/7/2012, 10:20 am

Massive night of racing. Was fantastic to be part of it. I entered purely to get track time for next weeks Tcl. As a result I was quite happy to be a grid filler. Had to go away for work for.the whole week which meant come Friday when I got back I didn't have a setup. Kudos to Benny, I bolted your setup in, dumped a full tank in and it felt great.

Quali.
Didn't qualify, didn't wanna get in.the way of anyone and quiet happy to cruise.around.

Race
First lap or 2 I let everyone get their shit together before I started pushing up. Came across my team 13cabs teammates and had a great little battle.
First stint over without any incidents, I pitted and then found Pete sitting behind me, waiting to use the same pit bay lol. Sorry dude!
After that it was a matter of keeping it clean. Cruised.around doing 2:10s consistently.

Somewhere along the line, I started catching racer and managed to sneak past him. At this stage I was happy to settle for 3rd. Backed it down and stopped pushing hard, dropping to. 2:11s.

At the end mini dropped out and it became 2nd.

So there ya go. Run 2:10s consistently.and you can get a podium. I never aimed for a podium, just to get to the end. Good times. Thanks to all the lapped cars, you were all very courteous.

Team 13cabs got the 4th podium of our short cab spec existence.

Looking forward to next Sunday, 3 hrs wringing the neck out of.a 9500rpm merc will make my ears bleed! Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by POD253~XR~ 10/7/2012, 11:39 am

Can i grab a copy of the race off anyone, cheers.
POD253~XR~
POD253~XR~

Back to top Go down

Post by M1N1K0B3 10/7/2012, 11:46 am

It was a good race but a bit disappointing at the end but that's sim racing haha Smile
I had the pace and it was quite easy with the lead I had and I was just cruising near the end.

I have that same connection issue which I thought was once again fixed I have noticed it happen once in the past week but with 3 minutes to go it happened and then all of a sudden everyone dissapeared and then the connection was lost and reconnected.

Very unfortunate at the end but it is what it is and the good thing is I know I have good pace and I've got to keep going and win more races.

Well done to all who raced and to POD and Richo on the win who gave me a great challenge of trying to stay ahead throughout the whole race and I think Mozza and racer69 rounding out the podium.

Cheers once again to Benny and Kwik-Kiwi for running the night!

M1N1K0B3

Back to top Go down

Post by shano 10/7/2012, 11:58 am

was a epic nite had a blast thanks pete for runin around wit me was pretty kewl fun...

congrats to all that raced i watched sum racin up the front while i was passenger and wow there was sum hectic shit goin on..... top event loved every minute off it...

hope we can do more of these... cheers benny and kiwi for a top nite
shano
shano

Back to top Go down

Post by shano 10/7/2012, 2:00 pm

and pete you still at maccas or wat lol?????
shano
shano

Back to top Go down

Post by scott39 10/7/2012, 2:58 pm

Well done guys. Good to see everyone had a great night. Bad luck to mini, you were top of the pack again last night. I'll be more organised with sipper bottles next time haha. Might even invest in one of those bladders you wear on ya back haha. Nah just kidding. I had great fun for 18 laps then I was gutted. Looking forward to next week though I won't be up the front in TCL. Still it will be awesome.

scott39

Back to top Go down

Post by shano 10/7/2012, 4:16 pm

scott39
Looking forward to next week though I won't be up the front in TCL. Still it will be awesome.

it dont matter scott the racing is dtill just as good no matter wat position ya in...
shano
shano

Back to top Go down

Post by graham2456 10/7/2012, 6:24 pm

HI Guys
Thanks for putting this on,
well my night was virtually over on lap 2, when some one help me replicate Tanders car from qually, pitted, but my slack pit crew wouldn't put a new spoiler on, so i basically lapped quietly all night, couldn't get speed out of it and the chase was a hand full,
3 hours solo is a huge challenge and i enjoyed most of it

graham2456

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 10/7/2012, 6:46 pm

Hey Guys

Qualified 6th after Benny put his faith in me to qualify and do the first stint... Shocked
Sorry about the grid issue putting Pod at the rear (I was mentally preparing myself for the start and missed the issue)

My team manager had advised that we short shift to conserve fuel and do one less stop than most.. this was a great theory that I forgot to do in the first stint No
After watching Benny do it in the second stint, I got it right for the rest of my stints....
Had an awesome race and when Benny handed me the car with 20 minutes to go, I gave it everything I has to catch Jas but he was too far ahead and I got a bit ragged in the closing laps.... Finished 5th (i think)

Well done to all who ran and bad luck to those who didn't finish. (for whatever reason) Hit PC

And well done also to all that ran alone for the 3 hours ... amazing job cheers

And lastly thanks to my team mate for a very enjoyable nights racing....

kiwi kiwi

KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by ttrsonofa 10/7/2012, 6:54 pm

how good was that ...unlucky mini...richo and pod well done....thanks benny ...great race night ....3 hours ...epic!!!!!

ttrsonofa

Back to top Go down

Post by scott39 10/7/2012, 7:15 pm

shano wrote:scott39
Looking forward to next week though I won't be up the front in TCL. Still it will be awesome.

it dont matter scott the racing is dtill just as good no matter wat position ya in...
Can't argue with you there Shano. I've had great fun in every race so far Very Happy I seem to struggle with car setup in TCL but still enjoy the challenge.

scott39

Back to top Go down

Post by racer69 10/7/2012, 10:24 pm

Had a great night last night, really competitive racing and a gruelling enduro

QUAL - i managed to do a very low 2m08 which surprised me, my best in practice was a 2m09. I was on the pole for most of the session until Floydie did a fantastic lap right at the end, blew us all away

RACE - I got a great start and led into turn 1. scott39 got a run on me up Mountain Straight but i held him off and led up the mountain. I held the lead for the first 7 or 8 laps until scott got past me at the Chase.

I must have had abit too much wing on my car, as i got past alot on the straights, but could make up alot of time on others across the top. Floydie got past me on the next lap and the first 4 of us pitted all together.

I got out of the pits in third and carried on having a great battle with dragu & mini. mini got by me and then we both got past dragu. After then i had pod/richo on my tail for a fair few laps. I held them out for a while but it was a great dice, they eventually got past me just prior to the next stop.

At about this time i noticed my car was starting to understeer more and more, and my laptimes really started dropping away. At this point i was relatively comfortable in third, but mozza was closing the gap. In the space of about 20 laps moz took 35secs out of me... i had no answer unfortunatly as i would looking forward to abit of a dice.

The first half of the race and the battles with scott39, mini, Floydie/Dragu, pod/richo & mozza was some of the best racing i've had, very fair racing & a joy to drive with.

I don't know what happened to my car after about half distance, it just dropped away massively and i practically had to cruise around in 4th for the rest of the race unable to get below a 2m11, which was a shame.

Unfortunatly for mini he dropped out right at the end, but i was very happy with my 3rd place finish
racer69
racer69
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RR1CH0 10/14/2012, 11:44 am

sorry guys bit slack lol... all night the car felt strange maybe didnt practice enough on a slightly diiferent set to what i was using ...anyhoo didnt quallie let pod do the business but did a praccy swap in quallie and the adjudicators put us to the rear lol welcome to my saturday nights paul rofl ..who got us back up the pointy end by the first stop and heald good pace on the second ..one question did u get damage in my absense and have to pit earlyrofl just we where out a couple laps on the stops rofl. when pod handed me the car it felt horrible thought i was on default but the wing was down low so i dont know what the go was but I just got used to what i had and slowly pushed forward coming across racer69 had a great battle for a fair few laps just pushing on the limit of the car ,close side by side action great fun but couldnt get passed until we had stopped and i could push hard again on fresh tyres then just circled around had no hope of catching mini with his consistent pace bl on the t o .. giving us the race win but I think mini deserves it .. had fun but dont know what the go was with the setup

WD TEAMY
RR1CH0
RR1CH0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down