Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Race - Ruapuna Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Race - Ruapuna Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Race - Ruapuna Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Race - Ruapuna Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Race - Ruapuna Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Race - Ruapuna Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Race - Ruapuna Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Race - Ruapuna Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Race - Ruapuna Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Race - Ruapuna Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Race - Ruapuna

+2
TTR kris
KKR kwik-kiwi
6 posters

Go down

Post Race - Ruapuna Empty Post Race - Ruapuna

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 1/14/2012, 10:31 pm

Results are up on SLS

Great racing all and well done Kris on the round win....

Good to see nearly everyone on Teamspeak

Will post a race report later.

KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post Race - Ruapuna Empty Re: Post Race - Ruapuna

Post by TTR kris 1/14/2012, 11:05 pm

was a good night
my hands were sweeting hard out r1 and r2
r1 i went wide after a picture poped up on TS on my other screen but was stall a good race with spazz and kiwi
found out who it was at the end of the night Evil or Very Mad
BAD luck R3 spazz you were driving mint
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

Post by shaynskyline 1/14/2012, 11:44 pm

I saw this night was on, and realised i didnt have NZV8s installed.

Ripped through the install process, incl. a new rFLite install, forgetting to install the skins properly, missed the first race. Which doesnt really matter as im about 360 points behind the leader. lol.

Begged a setup and cut a few laps before R2. Best i could manage was low 25.
Found out pole was a 23. LOL.

Started last (12th) in R2 and fought some guys for positions, came off a couple times as i wasnt really used to these cars and made a bit of a mess of it really. Came in 9th place. Last, due to DNFs, was fun though.

Started 9th for the long race. Was going pretty well, catching people and taking a few spots due to offs. A few laps before the pit stop i was running fifth behind Benny with the leaders not far away. Benny was too fast and stayed ahead of me until he, and everyone else pitted infront of me. i thought it was a little early, so i kept on going. Missed the pit lane and hit the wall, eating up some time reversing, i got in changed tyres and came out in 8th spot. GAH!

I caught up with Peter308 who pitted late and had a nice battle with him for the last 6 laps. He did very well to hold me off, as there arent alot of places to take spots cleanly at this track. Had a couple chances at T2 but never pulled it off.
Finished in 6th place.

good night of racing, i like the v8's. they are good fun to smash around most tracks.

shaynskyline

Back to top Go down

Post by graham2456 1/15/2012, 7:44 am

HI Guys
r1, got turned around on lap one and then pushed too hard to make up for the incident, and spun

r2 best way to discribe it was the black out a few laps in,

all in all, would have been better if i hadnt installed the mod 1 hour before the race, and knew the track better, see you next week

graham2456

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 1/15/2012, 9:38 am

Qualified 3rd behind Kris and Spaz...

Race 1
Got a good jump off the line and got into 2nd... gained the lead near the end of lap 1 when Kris had some "vision" of a picture popping up. Shocked
Drove some very defensive lines at times with Kris parked on my rear bumper... an incident between Kris and Spaz in the closing laps gave me a little breathing room..
A rare win for me.

Race 2
Started in pole, but Kris got me off the line... Stayed in 2nd until the end of lap 7 when I went wide and Spaz got through... Stay in 3rd and watched Spaz and Kris battle it out...
Finished 3rd

Race 3
Was in 3rd when I spun on lap 4 and re-joined the field in 6th. Had got back to 4th and then Benny ran off on lap 8 and gifted me 3rd.
Spaz ran out of fuel on the last lap and I finished 2nd

Happy as with the 3 podiums for the night! cheers
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 1/15/2012, 11:01 am

Was meant to be going out for tea Last night so wasn't going to be able to run but My mother in Law rang in the afternoon saying she was sick so couldn't baby sit so got to run after all

Had done very little practice this week with computer dramas and not racing saturday night didn't put the time in needed to be competive here.

I had a good setup early on from last year but Kiwi supplied me with his which was fantastic over the race distance thanks mate.

Qual stuck the car in Fourth which was probably always going to be the best position possible for me without Kris,kiwi and spaz making a mistake.

Race 1
Got a great start straight past spaz and side by side with kiwi into turn one and two. Heading into the final turn spaz out braked me and got through with a really clean strong move. From here I monitered the gap back to RRICHO who had similar speed to me coming home in fourth

Race 2
very simiar to race one but stayed within 3 seconds of the top guys and pulling away consistently from RRICHO behind me till a lap or so to go finishing fourth again

Race 3
Got a great start again thought I was all clear on the right and moved to the racing line and squeezed RRICHO off the track all most. Let RRICHO go past on the run to the hairpin to re address what I had done. HAd heaps more speed than rricho on colds and he looked like he moved to let me back through on the run to the last corner but I was allready wide and struggled to get enough grip to move accross in time driving and collected his rear corner. So Sorry mate I struggle to here you at times on teamspeak and didn't realise what was happening till it was to late. From here with damaged front pretty much just lapped had a good little battle with stevo for a while and was planing on a fourth again after making a mistake and letting kiwi back through. Spaz ran out of fuel last lap and I had a 30+ second gap behind me so pushed him around for the last sector and past him just before the line for 3rd place.

Had a great night once again this mod produce such enjoyable nights. It is a mod that at first when you download you think WTF no brakes handles crap but give it time to get use to the driving style required and it gives you so much back.

Was great to see so many on Teamspeak certainlly makes the nights easy to run
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moo 1/15/2012, 12:59 pm

Qually I thought I was going to get sixth but turns out I got fifth

Race 1: got a good start but then didn't realize I was pushing someone of on the road then into turn 1 I went to second then went straight down to sixth so aprroahcing the 3rd last corner I tagged someone(man I mind is shocking) and also turned me around then got up nineth for the finish

Race 2: got a decent start again but the tagged dano at turn. One then a few more got in the back of me.......then later in the race I looped it after going past turn 3 and then couldn't stop n got a stop go......

Race 3 first lap it was going well right until I hitted the tyre bundle at turn 3 resulting a dnf..

moo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down